Friday, June 13, 2008

Yummy Food

I was so excited today. We know people that have opened an Arizona- style Mexican restaurant on the other side of town. Mexican food is the food I have missed the most. Maika and I drove over there today for lunch (it's Friday- date day!) and it was FANTASTIC! YUMMMM! It is definitely my new favorite restaurant. I am so excited. yipppeeee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am simply leaving random comments on here because I don't think there are enough comments to your wonderful and somewhat crazy blogs. So I am leaving comments in a haphazard (did I spell that right?) fashion, think of it as abstract art if you will. I fully expect that you will kick me off of this blog, but yet I still find myself compelled to post comments all over it. It is my way of showing LOVE.