Friday, June 13, 2008

my sleeping husband

My husband is weird. He falls asleep in the evening all the time and sometimes in really weird positions. He can fall asleep sitting up. He can even fall asleep laying down but with his head off the ground. Think thats easy?! Try it! He makes weird noises too if you try to communicate with him while he is sleeping. All in all, he is a very entertaining husband!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have really been wary of telling you this, but after a restless night (on a bed) - I find that I must tell you the truth. Maika isn't really sleeping. This is a husband's way of getting out of doing chores. This is the way it works: He sees you coming with that stressed out look so he quickly pretends to be asleep. He could be twisted on a hard chair, standing up to get a book off the top of a shelf, or even sitting on the toilet. In order to completely convince you that he is asleep and not blow his cover, he may throw in a couple of snores now and then. I am sorry that I have to be the one to burst your marriage bubble. But you simply must, absolutely must, know the truth.