
Some of you non-animal types are not going to understand this. But thats okay.
My bunny Zoey is fantastic. She makes me happy in a way that I really need. Sometimes living in Nepal and being surrounded by people that only want, want, want, it gets really hard. I can feel used, burned out, sad, lonely, frustrated, and all sorts of other crazy emotions!
Then there is Zoey. She lives for the moment I'll open her cage in the morning to let her out (she is totally litterbox trained). She jumps out of her cage, runs around, does flips, does crazy things with her ears, and then starts to follow me around. She does this every morning for 30 minutes to two hours. Where I go, she goes. If I go upstairs, she goes upstairs. If I come right back down, she comes right back down. If I sit in one living room chair, she sits in the other. Seriously, if I sit in a living room chair for two hours, she will sit in the other for two hours. I've never seen her get up as long as I'm here. If I lay on the floor, she'll lay in the chair so that she's right behind my head. She continues to make me happy and make me smile all day long. Sometimes she jumps in my lap and then licks my arm repeatedly. Basically she thinks I'm the best thing ever. I think everyone needs at least someone or something that thinks they are the best thing ever.
Thanks Zoey.
4 comments:
Hey Heather....I think you are absolutely amazing too...plus I like bunnies too....and kitties, and puppies and.....Be good to yourself every day!!! Love Kris in Winona MN where it is hot and humid.
Hey Hez...
Just dropping you a note to say hello and that I love ya bunches and bunches. I miss our dancing. :)
Love
Dawnie
i am amazed at your capacity to give - as your pour out, might He pour in more and more - just like your bunny :)
I love how much you love animals.
Amber
Post a Comment