Here is our girl! Ohhhh what a gift she is. A treasure beyond understanding. I think several times a day I tell her, "I can't STAND how much I like you!" I mean I love her too of course, but I really really enjoy every minute I get to spend with this funny, stubborn, affectionate, smart little girl.
Sereana will be two in January, and a few months later we are hoping to travel to the US for Sereana's first trip to see the country of her passport, and so attempt our next (and last) embryo transfer. We still have some of Sereana's siblings waiting for us in LA. While preparing for this, there are several things we need:
1. Prayer! I have been having a lot of anxiety over the whole thing. Please pray for me that the God of all comfort would fill me with His peace! Also please pray that He will give us wisdom during all of this.
2. A person or a couple to come and stay at our house while we're gone would be AMAZING.
3. Finances. This one is feeling overwhelming to me. Here is a breakdown of what we need.
1. plane tickets to the US: $4000-$6000 for the three of us (round trip)
2. medical and travel costs for the embryo transfer $4000-$5000
3. expenses for travel, etc.. while in the US $2000
3. travel and lodging and medical for the birth $6000-$7000
Because of all of the finances we need, we don't even want to consider buying plane tickets until we have raised $10,000. So far we have about $120 :) and we have about eight months left to go. There are many ways to send us money.
You can send a check directly to my dad, who will keep it for us! You can even make the check out to him, but please include a note so he'll know what its for.
Jack Ayres
2208 N. 4th Ave East
Newton IA 50208
Or you can send a tax-deductible gift to:
All Nations
PO Box 55
Grandview MO 64030
*include a note saying that its for Maika and Heather and then email me (maikaheather@gmail.com) to let us know so that its saved for this purpose.
You can give directly online with your credit card or from your paypal account! Here is the link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=R7VWHQYVYAFKA
Fund raising ideas? We'd love it if any of you had any fund raising ideas for us or ways you think you could have a fund raiser for our little frozen baby(ies). Please let us know!
Thanks for the love,
Maika, Heather, and Sereana

No comments:
Post a Comment