
Am I crazy? The kids all have a month or so off of school, and they look forward to this time to be able to do fun stuff. We wanted to take them on a big trip, but since we didn't get funding for it, I came up with a "great" idea. On Monday we'll be leaving to go "trekking." This means we'll take a van to a little village 20 minutes away, and then walk about five hours up to this ridge overlooking Kathmandu Valley on one side and the Himalayas on the other. We'll spend the night in a hotel (yippee! None of them have ever done that before!), play around all day, spend another night in a hotel, and then walk back down the same way we came. I just hope that everybody (including myself!) can make it- I hope we don't all get blisters and wish we could get on the next bus out of there! Because we'll be walking in the middle of nowhere, so that won't be an option. HA! Everybody is very excited.................. I'll definitely post pics when we get back!
1 comment:
let us know how it goes! have fun.
Post a Comment